When it comes to shopping, we can all agree that the internet has become one of our best allies thanks to its convenience. In fact, it has a lot of benefits: you can kiss those endless lines and overwhelming crowds goodbye. What’s more, you can do all of that from the comfort of your own home, and you might even find some great discounts.
The downside is that, sometimes, our orders don’t meet our expectations, especially when it comes to clothing and fashion. In those cases, the best you can do is check the store’s reputation on specialized websites before buying what’s in your online shopping cart. That way, you won’t feel frustrated once your order arrives.
Bright Side has scrounged up 25 pictures of internet users who looked at their unpleasant experiences with a sense of humor. Don’t forget to check the bonus at the end of the article. Happy reading!
1. “Hey, something’s off with this dress I just bought.”
2. “They didn’t even send the color I ordered…”
3. They didn’t even bother to use the same fabric.
4. Well, clothes don’t always look good on us.
5. Look cool in cold weather? Well, she won’t be accomplishing that today.
6. Do you see a difference?
7. “They told me they were made of leather… and I believed them”
8. Listen to this voice of reason.
9. “It was supposed to be a princess dress. Instead, they sent a giant beet.”
10. “I wanted to look fancy… At least I have some new pajamas.”
11. Did your dream come true? I don’t think so…
12. Yes, even the most elaborate pieces of clothing can be a rip-off
13. I don’t feel like wearing high heels every time I wear my new jeans.
14. Any resemblance to reality is pure coincidence.
15. Girls, don´t be fooled by these online stores.
16. For this dress, they replaced the jewelry with… Well, whatever these are.
17. Who would have guessed it? Even skimpy outfits are not what they seem.
18. Figure-hugging dress, made in China
19. I ordered a runway dress and instead, I got a dress from the Middle Ages.
20. A solid reason for you to think twice before buying something you haven’t tried on
21. It was too good to be true.
22. A pair of pants or a bizarre pair of socks for your toes?
23. An ancient truth: If it’s pretty and cheap, it’s suspicious, to say the least!
24. The sad reality…
25. Still, we keep making the same mistake.
Bonus: Look at the bright side—there’s always someone who can benefit from your purchase… And it’s a purrfect fit!
Now you have 26 examples to think about before shopping online. Do you have any pieces of advice to share with the rest of the readers? Leave them in the comment section, we’d love to read them!