Do you feel cracked heels problems? Cracked heels are a common feet problem. In the United States, 20 of adults experience cracked disease in their feet. Crack heels can occur in both children and adults. It seems that women are more affected than men. It may not only cause discomfort but also you may feel ashamed to remove your shoes in public places.
The problem is that people take care of only their face, not their feet. So, sometimes cracks occur deeply and cause pain. There are many home remedies that you can apply easily to get beautiful feet. Here, 3 best home remedies are given for you. Treat yourself using these and have smooth, supple feet.
Listerine and vinegar
What to do:
- Take 1 cup Listerine, 1 cup white vinegar, and 2 cups of water in a pot. Mix them properly.
- Soak your feet for 10-15 minutes in this liquid mixture.
- Then remove your feet and scrub them using the pumice stone or foot file to remove the dead skin.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Dry and moisturize.
How often you should do this: Repeat every day until the dead skin wears off and your heels heal.
Why it works: Listerine contains alcohol and thymol. These fight against toenail fungus. Help to cure cracked feet, and soothe skin. Vinegar is an essential ingredient. Acids containing in vinegar makes dry skin soft and helps to remove dead cells from the body.
Rice flour, honey, and vinegar
What to do:
- Take one tsp of honey, 3 tsp of rice flour, and 2-3 drops of apple cider vinegar. Make a thick paste by mixing them well.
- Soak your feet for about 15-20 minutes in lukewarm water.
- Then scrub gently using the mixture to remove dead cells.
How often you should do this: Repeat the process 2-3 times a week for soft and supple feet.
Why it works: Honey has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties that can help heal cracked feet and cleanse wounds, and moisturize the skin. Rice flour helps to exfoliate, clean, and remineralize the skin.
Banana and Avocado Foot Mask
What to do:
- Take a ripe banana and half an avocado. Mash them properly until the paste smooth. Always take ripe bananas. Unripe banana may harm your skin because it contains acid.
- Apply this paste gently all over your feet and heels.
- Keep it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, clean your feet with lukewarm water.
How often you should do this: Repeat this every night before going to bed. Or you can do this until you are cured.
Why it works: Banana works as a natural skin moisturizer. It contains vitamins A, B6, and C. These vitamins are very helpful for the skin. They keep the skin hydrated and maintain the elasticity of the skin. Avocado contains vitamins A, E, and omega fatty acids. These vitamins promote wound healing and remove cracks and make your feet beautiful.