For mental, physical, and spiritual development, one should practice yoga. Yoga helps to improve the quality of your sleep. By consistent yoga practice, one can able to fall asleep more easily and sleep more deeply.
Yoga can make one more sensible of how different foods affect his body, mind, and spirit. So, yoga is the best way to lose weight. Those who are facing weight problems can do this practice easily at home.
Do you want to lose your weight? Then here, a few yoga poses are given. You can do at home based on your choice.
- Holding a plank may be one of the best ways to build stronger arms, wrists, and core muscles.
- Step your feet back. Bring your arms straight and lower your torso.
- Arms keep perpendicular to the floor. Palms right under the shoulders. Pull your shoulder blades down, and appearance straight down at the ground.
- Hold 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- You can do this daily for developing rock-hard abs. This yoga burns your calorie, and reduces your weight.
- Like a powerful warrior, spread your legs out 3-4 feet. To get the most out of the posture, try to bend your front and left knee 90 degrees, so your thigh is parallel to the floor.
- The longer you can hold this position, the tighter your quads will get. Hold for minimum of 30 seconds to 1 minute and then switch sides.
- The secret is to calm the mind and breathe, just think you are a warrior!
- It is better to do a triangle posture often. Triangle helps to improve digestion and reduce fat deposits in the belly.
- By triangle, you can build more muscle and burn more fat.
- Engage the muscles of the legs and arms repeatedly.
- This pose can engage the whole body, especially core, and helps to reduce stress. Sit on the floor and extends your legs in front of you.
- Bend your knees so that, thighs are at an angle to the floor and keep your shins are parallel to the floor.
- Extend your arms in front of you according parallel to the floor.
- Hold this pose for 30 seconds to 1 minute and repeat at least five times.
Downward Dog Pose
- This pose will strength your arms, back and thighs.
- Engage your thigh muscles as you rotate them inward, and do the same with your upper arms, if you want to get the most muscle-toning benefits.
- Through your hands and heels continuously press down. Hold it and take breath!