A survey says that 79% of people are unsatisfied with their appearance, and that’s just in the US. A desire to look better isn’t only about being attractive on the outside — it also takes a huge toll on our mental health. While it’s really difficult to take that first step toward a “better you,” there are tons of inspirational stories out there that come from people just like us.
We at Business Magazine are the biggest cheerleaders for people who show the world that anything is possible with the right mindset and time.
1. “The dress ’fits’ me differently now.”
2. “I came across the picture on the left and was blown away. I can’t believe I lived in that body for so long! Grateful for my health.”
5. “Finally healed! So ready to start the next phase of my life and put the last decade of acne behind me.”
13. “Me in 2012 vs me in 2020 — went from being mistaken for a boy to being happy as the girl I want to be!”
21. “I fell in love with cooking healthy meals, exercising for fun and not punishment, and also got my autoimmune disease under control! Now I’m healthy AND happy!”