Cooking dinner with your daughter, making your mother’s wishes come true, falling in love, or finding your lost cat — the world is full of things that make our hearts beat faster. And it’s a real piece of luck when you have a camera at hand to capture these happy moments and share these overwhelming emotions with the rest of the world.
We at Business Magazine don’t believe that all people feel happiness the same way. This article contains more than 20 different shades of happiness, starting from pride to tenderness.
1. “My dog lost her puppies and got depressed, she didn’t eat and moved from her bed. And then…she adopted this kitten.”
2. “I’m a dad who has always been by my daughter’s side. This was the first Halloween I’ve missed because I had to work. She stayed with her grandparents. They bought costumes and sent me this pic.”
4. “My boyfriend took this photo. It’s the first time I’ve looked at a picture of myself and not felt disgusted. I’m happy that I finally can accept my own body.”
9. “On this day, 8 years ago I proposed to my now-wife. It happened when my dad was getting his first round of chemo. He didn’t make it to his next birthday but he did see us get married.”
11. “My cat, who had been missing for almost a month, randomly showed up at our back door. I can’t begin to tell you how much happy crying I’m doing!”
12. “My amazing grandmother turned 96 today! She survived a German labor camp during WWII. The strongest woman I know.”
14. “My mother wanted to go to Memphis her whole life. I finally took a vacation and fulfilled her wish!”
15. “I don’t like cake, I like pie. My wife knows this. She is pregnant and gets tired easily but yesterday she spent all evening making me a birthday pie.”
18. “We had a secret wedding yesterday! Some of my family is very upset with me, but I’m the happiest I’ve ever been.”